Tax refund is an enterprise’s demand upon a large amount of input VAT and eligible for tax refund to meet the capital use demand of the enterprise.
Certainly, there are plenty of enterprises encounter difficulties in dealing with procedures, expertise and experience to complete tax refund procedures, which leads to prolonged time and unexpected refunds amount.
Common cases of VAT refund:
Conditions for VAT refund:
– Enterprises pay taxes via the tax credit method;
– Enterprises conduct to establish and keep accounting books and accounting documents in accordance with the accounting laws.
- Guide enterprises to prepare documents and books for VAT refund.
- Consult, check and guide enterprises to complete records related to accounting for tax refund.
- Prepare other tax refund records (relevant forms, except accounting documents).
- Submit tax refund profile.
- Monitor and update tax refund information.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise giving explanation to the Tax Authorities over contents related to the tax refund documents.
- Receive the decision of tax refund at the Tax Authorities.